Pilates for every body at our Pilates studio in Terrigal
Your Whole Body Health provides a safe and nurturing environment to get you moving. Whether it’s a private studio session or group class, you will receive personal attention each and every time you attend.
Our classes will leave you feeling more energised, taller and calmer. Pilates improves your sleep, your memory, mood, balance, strength and focus. It will help to alleviate aches and pains as together we address faulty movement patterns and limiting beliefs.
Even though regular Pilates sessions will tone your body, practicing with us goes beyond just looking good. Your Whole Body Health focuses on feeling and moving better. We believe that your body shape can change and be sustained as a result of the inner work we do, not the outer. Pilates works from the inside out on many levels and systems throughout the body.
Our holistic approach to health and wellness also means that we work with your body as a whole. We will therefore liaise with other health professionals as required, such as your naturopath, psychologist, energy worker, physiotherapist, osteopath or doctor.
Private and Duo Pilates studio sessions
Our private sessions in our Pilates studio in Terrigal are limited to just one or two people per session and are by appointment only.
Here we use all of the traditional Pilates equipment including the reformer, trapeze table, spine corrector, wunda chair, barrel, ped-a-pull and other small apparatus. Studio sessions are suitable for every body, from a complete beginner to the advanced mover or for women during pregnancy.
Group Pilates mat classes
Our studio Pilates mat classes are limited to no more than six people per class to encourage flow and precision. Mat classes are for those with no injuries or ongoing areas of concern. They are not suitable for pregnancy unless it’s a group prenatal classes
Pilates and meditation timetable (classes are 75 minutes long)
- Monday – 9.30am and 6pm
- Thursday -9.30am
Meditation and release
- Tuesday – 12.00
What I love about it most about Melissa’s Pilates classes is the immediate results in my posture and the toning in my body. Her mat classes always leave me feeling like I’ve had a work out but I’m relaxed at the same time.
Initial studio consultation: $120.00
Casual Private: $120
Five Privates: $550
Eight Privates: $800
Casual Duo: $70
Five Duo’s: $325
Eight Duo’s: $480
NB: all private and duos are 60min long
Casual : $40
Five Classes: $175
Eight Classes: $280
NB: Group classes are 75min long
For bookings go to the bookings page or contact Melissa
0432 200 125
Melissa comes highly recommended as one of the most experienced and talented Pilates instructors in Australia. I have known Melissa as a Pilates instructor since 2002 and she has always been an articulate and detailed teacher. She is adept at teaching Pilates exercise to clients, especially those with advanced exercise talent or rehabilitation needs.
Susie Bond, Physiotherapist and Pilates Instructor
- An initial consultation is required before commencing privates and duo’s with equipment
- An initial consultation is not required for mat classes however a free 15-minute phone consult is offered if your not sure about suitability.
- All sessions are payable upfront and in full
- All our classes and sessions can be bought casually, in a block of five or eight
- All our packages have an expiry to ensure consistency to get the very best out of your sessions with us.
- Sessions are not refundable or transferable to another person
- If less than 24hrs notice is given when cancelling any class, the full class fee with be forfeited except in special circumstances
- Mobile phones must be switched off during sessions except in special circumstances
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes to classes
- Clean grip socks or socks must be worn to all sessions.
- Please respect others before your session by keeping chat to a minimum and please, no phone calls inside the studio
- Casual sessions are available