A retreat may seem out of reach or out of the question and making time in your life to get away and focus purely on yourself is something we often find difficult to do. Guilt, and the enormous amount of responsibility we feel as mothers, fathers and employees, holds us back from going on a retreat.
Getting away on a retreat is one of the best gifts you can give yourself. Whether you feel you need to refocus on your health and wellbeing– or you are completely new to Pilates and meditation – a retreat is just the thing you need to get back to you.
A retreat provides many wonderful benefits that go way beyond the actual retreat itself:
- It’s a fabulous opportunity to escape the mundane and get back in touch with yourself
- It’s an opportunity to grow, let go of guilt, free yourself from limiting beliefs and de-stress in beautiful supportive surrounds
- It’s a chance to discover who you are without the pressure of your regular life
- It offers up a chance to really listen in and discover what it is you really want in life
- It also allows you to meet new people, laugh and sweat – and maybe even cry
Your Whole Body Health retreats are relaxed and not strict when it comes to detoxing. It’s your body, your break. Detox, or not, it’s up to you. Our retreats are held in places that cater for all needs.
Contact us today to organise a private retreat or view latest retreat into an organised Your Whole Body Health retreat.