What do I wear?
Women: Workout wear and clean socks or Pilates grip socks
Men: Thigh length shorts, t-shirt or work out wear, clean socks or Pilates grip socks.
What do I need?
A towel, workout wear, water and clean socks. Mats and all other equipment are provided.
How do I get started?
Pilates privates and duo’s: Your first session is a 60 minute Initial consultation to gather all the necessary information needed to prepare a program that is right for you. I use this time to get to know your body and help you to become familiar with the equipment and the method.
Mat and meditation classes: Please call or email Melissa at Your Whole Body Health before your first class for a free 15 minute phone consultation to evaluate your needs and level.
How long are sessions?
All classes are 60 minutes.
What happens if I can’t make a class?
Please notify us either by phone, text or email. If you have created an account with our Bookings system you can cancel through your account as long as its within the 24hr window.
There is a 24hr cancellation policy to all Pilates, mediation and running coaching sessions. This is to ensure others that are on the waitlist can be notified in time to fill your spot.
Can I claim health fund rebates?
Please check with your health fund as all funds are different and have different receipt requirements.
If you can’t find the answer to your question here please feel free to contact me
- 0432 200 125
- An initial consultation is required before commencing privates and duo’s with equipment
- An initial consultation is not required for mat classes however a free 15-minute phone consult is offered if your not sure about suitability.
- All sessions are payable upfront and in full
- All our classes and sessions can be bought casually, or in blocks of five
- All our packages have an expiry to ensure consistency to get the very best out of your sessions with us.
- Sessions are not refundable or transferable to another person
- If less than 24hrs notice is given when cancelling any class, the full class fee with be forfeited except in special circumstances
- Mobile phones must be switched off during sessions except in special circumstances
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes to classes
- Clean grip socks or socks must be worn to all sessions.
- Please respect others before your session by keeping chat to a minimum and please, no phone calls inside the studio